When you start with a measurable branding goal, it also becomes easier to decide on the best strategies and tactics:
- Do you need to make the public accept your acronym-based product name? All your initial energies should be focused strictly on doing so (even while showing your product benefits).
- Do you plan to turn your product overnight into a household name? You’ll need a Hollywood-sized budget for that.
- Would you prefer to become known for a core value such as honesty? Target your strategies at showing this quality at work in your business.
- Are you trying to reach pre-teens? Flashy colors, fast-paced videos or TV ads and lots of excitement are essential.
People find it difficult to implement strategies when they don’t know their branding goal.
That won’t be you.
- Plan your branding over the next one to five years, so that you have a good overview and a clear vision of where you want your business to end up.
- Start out one step at a time.
- Define the most important step first.
- Set all supporting elements in place.
"CLUB ACCLERATION" EVENT
Acceleration "LIVE" events are a gathering of successful 6 & 7 figure Entrepreneurs coming together to support one another in a co-operative community. The event is an intensive 3-day mastermind and learning event specifically designed for successful, purpose-driven, big-hearted and giving entrepreneurs who are... MAKING A FORTUNE BY MAKING A DIFFERENCE.