The benefits of Coaching is that you are very likely to see quick, positive results as an outcome. This is because coaching is participatory and people tend to learn and adopt new habits more easily when they are actively engaged in the learning process. As soon as a coaching session ends you can implement a new practice or distinction.
The process is entirely devoted to you - your issues and the attainment of new behavior goals. One great point about coaching is that it takes place over an extended period of time.
Which means will be constantly challenged and encouraged to work on issues that need improvement.
By constantly doing better you practice good habits and the more you practice - the more natural it becomes to automatically change and improve your behaviors.
Benefits to coaching an individual include:
- improvement in individual’s performance, targets and goals
- increased openness to personal learning and development
- increased ability to identify solutions to specific work-related issues
- greater ownership and responsibility
- development of self-awareness
- improvement of specific skills or behavior
- greater clarity in roles and objectives
- the opportunity to correct behavior/performance difficulties
Benefits of Coaching For An Organization:
- allows fuller use of individual’s talents/potential
- demonstrates commitment to individuals and their development
- higher organizational performance/productivity
- increased creativity, learning and knowledge
- motivates people
- facilitates the adoption of a new culture/management style
- improves relationships between people and departments
Call Roberts office at 702-538-7650 for more information on getting Coached personally by Robert.